Please check to see if the answer to your question is in the FAQ pages before sending an email to the Customer Support address below.
Customer Support: Support@RoadNation.com
*Please include your name and a description of the issue you are having. Leave a phone number and a good time to talk along with the description if you would like us to call you.
To Submit a Copyright Infringement Claim email: Copyright@RoadNation.com
Claims must include:
- Your Contact information: Name and Email, Phone, or Fax.
- A description of the content in question: Name and Type
- Where it is on RoadNation, eg: “In the profile of an artist” or “posted on a particular date in the updates feed of an artist.”
- Re-write and agree to the following two statements in your message:
- “I have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- "The information in this notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, I am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- A written or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a representative authorized to act on their behalf. You may type your full legal first and last name. The name of your company will not qualify as a signature.